Hey, wait a minute. We’re lost. – (howling)
– Ah, shit, David. What is that? – I don’t know. Come on.
– Come on where? Anywhere. I think we should
just keep moving. It’s moving. It’s circling us. Ah, fuck. – What’s the plan?
– Plan? Let’s just keep walkin’. That’s right.
A lovely stroll on the moors. # Tra-la-la-la-la Isn’t this fun? It’s in front of us. Do you think it’s a dog? Oh, shit. What is it? It’s a sheepdog or somethin’.
Come on. Turn slowly. Let’s walk away. Nice doggie. Good boy. Come on, Jack. Walk away. Walking away. Yes.
Here we are, walking away. – Can you see anything?
– No. – Sounds far away.
– Not far enough. Come on. But, Jack, where are we going? – I’ll tell you when we get there.
– OK, cos… Arghhh! You really scared me, you shithead. You gonna help me up or what? Jesus! Jesus! Fuck! Jesus! Fuck! Oh, God! Help! Help! Jack… Jack…